TRAIN YOUR AIM
The putting aid that will transform your game – Train Your Aim works for players old and new and makes practice fun. It’s so simple to use, just clip it to your putter shaft with the arrow aligned to your sight line, then try finishing your stroke with the arrow pointing at your target and you’ll increase the chance of sinking more putts.
During a round of golf the putter is probably the most used club in the bag and often the least amount of time is given to practising putting. We all want to hit the ball as far as we can and a new driver is always exciting. But think….if you were able to make more putts, your score will improve and your handicap lowered.
How aggravating is it to miss a short putt? How many times does that follow you to the next tee and a poor drive ensues, and then another bad shot and on and on and on? Sink more putts and play better throughout the round. Train Your Aim will make a difference.
Train Your Aim is Great for golfers of all ages and skills who want to improve their game.
ENDORSED by 2003 Open de France European Tour winner and recent Senior Tour winner Phil Golding! Phil says – “Train Your Aim is a very simple but effective way to train your eyes to actually line up to your aim point. Train with it off the course so you can trust it when you play and consistently hole more putts! I use Train Your Aim before I play in tournaments.”
Train Your Aim is great for golfers of all ages and skills who want to improve their game and for under a £10, this has to be one of the simplest and most effective golf training aids on the market today. Just look at some of the benefits:
- Aligns putter face to target line
- Places golfers eyes over the ball
- Golfer will see if they are pushing or pulling the putts
- Immediate visual feedback as to where the putter is facing at impact
- Promotes a smooth stroke
- Prevents deceleration through the putting stroke
- Player will improve lie of putter with both toe flat to the putting surface
- REDUCE YOUR SCORES AND HANDICAP
- MAKE MORE PUTTS
- Easy to attach to the putter.
- For right and left handers.
- Fits in your bag and pocket!
- Lightweight and adjustable.
- Ready to use straight out of the package with immediate results
- Produces repeatable stroke, time after time!
- Simple, sleek and shot saving device!
Train Your Aim is so simple to use – Once attached you do not need to keep picking up training aid and re-aligning like so many other popular putting aids. It stays on the putter and all you have to do is set the putter behind the ball and away you go.
Adjust your Train Your Aim by sliding the arrow bar so that it is over your sight line on your putter and the bar attached to your shaft is parallel to the putter topline.