More than a ball – a golf training aid for immediate feedback anytime, anywhere. The Pill golf training ball helps you understand your swing by exaggerating flaws for quick detection & correction. Instant insight improves your performance for putts, chips & full shots.
It’s also currently used by over 60 USPGA Tour players including Chesson Hadley USPGA Rookie of the Year and Puerto Rico Open winner 2014.
It’s one of the most innovative golf training solutions on the market today and one of our best selling products.
The Pill™ is the only practice device designed to be played all the way to the hole. The Pill™ is a putting aid that will only roll when struck with a square face. This modified golf ball is designed to give you immediate feedback on the quality of your putting stroke. If hit improperly the ball will either lean to one side and roll off line, or tumble wildly. The Pill™ will make you a better, more consistent putter.
UK RRP £12.95 ea
Think of a tire. If you don’t roll it straight, it wobbles around or falls flat. We applied the same physics to a golf ball to create a training tool with major feedback.
- Forces you to hit square and center on clubface
- Inaccuracies send it wobbling, rolling at a curve or falling on its side
- Cambered sides for precision, performance & added training capabilities
Our two-piece molded design distributes weight evenly for an honest roll.
- Soft-compression core won’t over compress
- Even weight distribution means it can’t self-correct
- Feel and performance of a tour-quality golf ball
FULL RANGE CAPABILITY
It’s not just a putting tool. Like the highest quality golf balls on the market, The Pill is produced with a Surlyn® cover to withstand even your strongest swing.
- Strong enough for chip & full-shot training
- Highly resilient synthetic stands up to durability test of the avid golfer
- Same material used in the majority of golf balls across the industry
- Allows many options for spin & distance combinations
Please email email@example.com with any queeries or if you would like a free Pill Point of Sale box